Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mini Mittens

If you noticed, its been a long while since i last posted any decent photographs.
Partly because im busy with chores and work as well as some other activities that kept me really very occupied. But the main reasons was because i was preparing for my new website, something that i finally decided to start.

I think i really found some passion in taking child photography and i think maybe i should start by offering some services at a cheap rate that is rather affordable to everyone.
Haha, to be frank, i think a baby or child will always look nice and natural on pictures. And seldom you will hear complains that "Im ugly, Im fat" etc, compared to adults.
So it required less of my skills and more of patient since all i need to do is wait for some interesting expression and moments before i click the shutter.

In a way, this services will brush up my skills, add on to my interest in photography and hopefully subsidize part of my hobby. haha

So i hereby announce my new Photography services...Mini Mittens. Mittens was suggested from Elyz and Mini Mittens was further supported by my elder sis so i thought it was pretty good compared to "My little shoelace" which i initially wanted to use.

Meanwhile, i do not have much pictures to share at the site, so instead of compiling more of my portfolios, i decided to just roll out and build my portfolio along the way.

Credits to Fionis for the write up and proof reading...so in any case if you find any mistakes, its not really my fault..lol...anyway just kidding, thanks for her time to introduce and set up this website for me. Was initially thinking about buying a domain.

Please do support k....

Finally i can start posting pictures here on my blog again!

2 comments:

Elyzabeth said...

haa.. not bad ah.. heng u got give me credit if not i will kill u. haa

Unknown said...

Got give u credit lo!! Haha