Saturday, June 13, 2009

Visiting the 2 Babies..

Everything came rather last minute these days, especially for my own schedules and outings. If you know me well, this is rather unlike my usual style. Fion, Yuan and me discuss and decide yesterday that we should pay Jessie and her newborn a visit.

It was supposed to be 3 of us but Yuan didn’t manage to turn up.

It was my first visit and we really should have bought some things up, but along the way, there wasn’t any shops so in exchange, I offered to take some pictures for her 2 babies...Haha, it was my initial plan anyway.

I was asked, invited or ermm... volunteered to take some pictures of Gabrian the newborn but Gordon was wide awake when we reached while his little brother is still having a small nap..

So Gordon first!
IMG_9094_1

IMG_9129_1

IMG_9133_1

IMG_9151_1

Just when we thought we wont see Gabrian,
IMG_9104_1

The only smiley shot.. I am so lucky..would be better if it was sharper
IMG_9115_1

IMG_9120_1

IMG_9128_1

Think I am not really talented at taking portraits..these are the some of the many which I picked acceptable..hopefully, the family find them nice!

N may the 2 babies grow up strong and healthy!

No comments: