Friday, June 19, 2009

Moving ahead

Firstly, thanks for all the smses, comments left in my shoutout box on my promotion. Thanks all. Despite the last “sour” blog entry, many still sends their “Congrats”. And it was over the past few days that I discover that I am at least still promoted and even with that bit of increment, it was still worthy for a small celebration. I try not to since I have been spending so much on my own stuffs.

Okay sharing abit on my terrible spending these days. I have just received my 2 pairs of “Airflown” (specs that only improve your image but not your vision) and my conclusion was that it really deserves the long waiting time. In comparison with the super cheap glasses I have gotten at Parkway, this one is seriously anti glare and the whole thing look classy.

Instead of showing the pictures of them, might as well wear them for a picture. I did but it’s in Ah Nise camera. Oh here it is, oh yah, it has been ages since the 4 of us took a picture together! Somehow felt like we were back to Poly days...

I experience the most exciting online shopping recently with Fred Perry. Till now I am still having this little phobia over the sizing issue whether I have gotten them correct, the only trade off for a saving of $50+ for my laziness to make a trip down to the store locally for a sizing. This is the one; I chose the leather version over its canvas style. (Pictures from Fred Perry UK.)


I believe I should be in between the sizing for UK 8 and UK 9 and my comparison was strictly base on the cutting which I presume similar to my converse. The past few nights have been a torment to me, with just 2 digits appearing non stop, 8 , 9, 8 , 9. Know what, since it has been haunting me for these nights, I thought it might be a sign as well and place a bet with Singapore pools on these no. So look out tonight if the sequence came out right. If it does, it means I really owe you a treat. Buzz me!

Hopefully, crossing my fingers, everything came alright but at least for now there is a queue to take over this pair of shoes if the size is bigger than mine. Anyone flying Uk?? Haha..can help me get some perry shirts...

For today, my last final purchase for this month(Confirm), I am going to scout for this long await kwon sang woo’s favourite adidas watch which I saw in the Cinderella Man episode. The last time i saw it was at bencoolen and hopefully, I can reason a good price for it.

No comments: