Thursday, May 1, 2008

A night spend at Changi Airport!

It was a hot day and since mother day is coming near...and me feeling so vexed up today(cant study much), i suggested that the whole family goes on a ice cream trip....

ermm...and location....Changi Airport!!!

Aircon...powerful...and surprisingly there was big crowds..

I also brought my sis to my office and show her ard and she kept humming to me: "Wah ge ge ur boss sit so near u!!!"
hee thats y i always work hard during office time....

And guess who i saw at Airport??? Eugene's intern Eileen....she is working at Starbucks and the first thing she asked was...."arent u tired about coming to airport even on a public holiday??"

Well....i think i missed office.....i missed my colleagues and friends!!! i really wish my exams end fast!!

No comments: