Saturday, May 10, 2008

My mum

My mum is a full tme house manager and ever since my dad passed away, she has been keeping the family close and safe...

She is Eccentric...She over reacts to dirt, dusts and Hygiene
She is a little too talkative...She can chat on same issues over days
She love mahjongs...That is her so call part time odd job
She love to keep nagging and probe on small small things
She hates and love my aquarium...
She is always on my back asking me to clean up
She is the tax manager for our incomes
She is a practical lady(always about $$$)
She always boast before things happen and panic when things happened


But...


I know she cares for us...
I know sometimes when we squabble, she feels sad
I know that she has place in alot of hope for us
I know that she alway worries about the family
N eventually, she love us!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!



Well Sotong Lee plays a part in choosing this color!!!



And if u think this is the only gift, then ermm nope...i just mention she is practical rite???

haha....i am giving her a big ang bao for her australia trip!!!!

No comments: