Sunday, June 23, 2013

Puzzled June

So June has been an exciting month for me. Ever since I was back from my trip, i have been concentrating on just 2 things that has been bothering me for awhile.

My work..my career and fighting for what i deserved. So who should determine what i should deserve?
I guess at times, there are just too many things in life that cannot be predicted. Staying complacent doesnt get you anywhere. Well, i think at least, im clear with which direction i should be going..and I hope that nothing like this will happen again.

The 2nd thing on my mind, i guess pretty much is the same thing that you are thinking of....:)
I think we need a little more time! Life has been fun these days...the thoughts of sharing and anticipating has never hit me that hard..it wasnt really like what i had thought about in the past about staying single.

I guess the right person at the right timing makes a huge differences!

Wish me luck!

No comments: