Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Long Break

I took a very long break from work. 16 days in Europe plus a 5 days course at town. This is also the first time that i experience such a long getaway from office.

I saw a lot, I think a lot and a lot happened during this period. I'm glad that things are all turning out better these days.
I see that the globe is moving, people around you are changing, life isnt static. When you think why this and why that happened, it means that you will need to stop what you are doing and take a step out and see the things around you. Nothing is permanent, no one is going to wait and sympathise with you.

I'm lucky that i found my meaning in life now and i hope that you will too! A job is just a job! Get a life! Stop complaining and fight for the things you want!

No comments: