Monday, April 29, 2013

Anticipating week

Mum's and sis is leaving for New Zealand coming this friday...and my Europe trip will start its count down in 12 days from then...work aside, i think im really thrilled for this trip to Europe.

I cant believed im going Europe for the first time. Well, the feeling is exactly the same as i did for Japan. I cant believe after 32 years of my life and 10 years of working, i finally get to go on this trip.
In the past, i often envy friends and classmate who get to go on trips. I wasnt making earning a lot and whatever in excess often goes to the household income.
I still remembered during school days, how i gave up my savings so that Mum could go on trips and she would remind us that once we start earning, we would have our own share of travels...and so it did happen now.

Well of course, for trips like this, the people who can go seems to be limited. (If Huisan came back earlier, she might have join in as well i guess...). Not that im skeptical going with Ben, he is a great company, but i do worry that we might run out of topic..after all he is quite a regimental person...
and so i prepared my self entertainment for this trip...it should be rather hectic considering the many movements in the 3 countries!
Hopefully this trip will be an enjoyable one!

No comments: