Monday, June 13, 2011

PC Fair purchases

Remember my last post on the great IT Fair where i proudly show off this set of speakers from sonic gear and i thought i grabbed a bargain for them. Guess what, it spoiled the next day i installed on my PC. So much for a local company that made the product in China.

This PC show came at the right time. My monitor started to get cranky, and so happened that the highlights for this PC show was the LED monitor.
All along i thought samsung was the best in its LED monitor until i walked past the Phillips booth. It didnt take me too long to decide and buy the 20" Phillip LED monitor. Ow also agreed that this monitor is better than the Samsung and furthermore the price is lower.

Oh, i got myself a new pair of creative speaker...thou its nothing fanciful but the sound effect was so much better compared to the sonic gear.

So now i am looking at the screen happily and blasting off the speakers for my movie in Bluray format!

Thanks Ow for carrying the monitor for me!

No comments: