Sunday, April 10, 2011

End of my luck?

It all started with bidding a camera a little too expensive over ebay. Following by the camera wasn't really up to expectation and the worse thing, i couldnt find the seller.
Next, got myself a developing tank but its so difficult to use and ended up ruin a few pictures of mine.

And today, while im back to office, i spill a glass of water over my pants and it looks as though i wet my pants.

To say that i am totally ill fated, its not totally true as well. Minimumly, the camera i have gotten can be use. Everything seems functioning well. No parts missing.

The developing tank still managed to work well and i have gotten my first roll developed properly...just tat i lost a few frames.

There is a strong and powerful hair dryer in the toilet...
I know im super superstitious to say this, i feel somehow or rather, some angels are still around me supporting me through the difficult times.

No comments: