Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back with updates

Finally i am back after my 2 weeks of In Camp training!!!
I got to admit that this in camp, i didnt really do much. Was in my own lonely world throughout the whole week waiting and waiting to go back home. Got many grumblings from my platoon mate. Sorry guys! I promise that the next in camp, I will be more active

The only thing that i have brought back from camp was the the cough virus. Im proud to announce that the habit of sleeping at 10pm is back again!

Oh, during this break, we went to Kuan Tan, Malaysia for a short getaway. Supposingly the place is quite famous but it seems like we got on the wrong tour and ended up disappointed with what we paid for.

I only managed to shoot 2 rolls of film.

Will update more on the trip with pictures in my next entry. I'm going to sleep now and get ready for work tomorrow!

No comments: