Friday, February 19, 2016

Hello everyone

I think its time to revive my blog and re document important things in life. I had been in a reflection state for the longest and somehow all these experiences that i gained thru these unfortunate events seems to make me stronger and understand myself better. Its time to move on and look forward to a better future! Never in my life have I experience so much twist and turn in life and i can definitely say 2015 is one of the best year....Best year that i started a relationship in a wrong way, joining a wrong company, lost a group of friends... But hey, you lose some, you gain some, i learn the right way in entering a relationship, i learn to be stronger and not just to survive in this horrendous office but also to excel and make the best out of my stay. I learn to treasure people around me as well as discovering the real friends in life. With 2016, i shall put all these learning into good use and turn them into my strength! Im stronger and wiser this year and definitely things will turn out better than before!

No comments: