Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ready for a Brompton Ride?

You probably need tonnes of justification to spend $3k on a bike that probably to some that it doesn't deserve this price tag.
Made of Steel not aluminium, small wheels, rust, heavy, not having the best materials and parts for such a price but regardless how many reasons to put you off, there is always an equal amount of reasons that can justify the purchases. To me, the one reason that is sufficient is the compact fold. The flexibility and ease to bring it on bus and train.

It took me less than a month to decide that i should buy my own brompton and enjoy my ride.

At MightyVelo which carries a vast amount of brompton stock.
R0030654

The limited edition ones at the top of the shelf
R0030655

I got my copy of the bike and with the vouchers given, i opt for a brooks special antique brown saddle.
R0030656

My first ride after fixing the bike was to ReCYCLE bike shop at veerasamy street to pick up some tool for the bike.
R0030659

The brompton built in pump
R0030664

My next visit was to the nearby Cakes literally to visit my friend
R0030669

Cant stop riding, so planned an evening ride at Punggol with Celia.
R0030673

My Brompton Ride

So compact, so attention seeking!
My Brompton Ride


No comments: