Friday, February 15, 2013

Life in balance

So the past few months was so occupied with work that at one point, i really did felt a little depress. And like what they diagnosed the symptoms, you just felt like sleeping and think of nothing.
Well, i guessed im emotionally and mentally strong afterall and the short break in Hkg did brighten up my days a little.

This also makes me wonder why would people work so hard trying to earn so much in exchange for stress.

Well, there is always a trade off, for me, i used the money earned for travels and probably thats the greatest part in my life. To see the world.

Just bought a promotional swiss air ticket and will be flying off to Germany, Austria and Switzerland this Spring!

The itinerary was well planned by Ben and probably this trip will emphasize alot on photography...given that its my first trip to Europe, Im actually very looking forward to it.

I am already planning what to bring along with me on this trip and hopefully can get some really nice photos back!

No comments: