Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hong Kong

It was quite an impromptu suggestion to go Hongkong with David, we just agreed on the dates, and book the flight immediately. This probably is the least planned trips that i had so far.

Nothing has changed in my impression, except probably the price of a goose rice has gone up double the price compared to 6 years back when i was first there.

If you ask me, its more of a trip to refresh my memories of this country and to cover the places that i have missed...
I made it a point to make it a more lively album this round and not so much of a gloomy street album...
You can view the pics i had in my photo blog..

Mong Kok

Me having my first meal at Hongkong...Wanton mee!
DSCF1088

Really a fast n short trip..the next min, im back at work and doing up the stuff where i left it...thats how fast time passes...

No comments: