Friday, December 14, 2012

A little Classy

I am already feeling the festive mood, this month and seriously, getting presents for myself and friends seems to be quite enjoyable this year. Not that i buy alot, but i didnt really buy alot.
I basically just walk along to see if there are any suitable gifts for friends and colleagues..and if i didnt see any...no point stressing up to buy things that probably the person will frown receiving them.

I hope others will do that for me too...Only buy if there is something you think i will use it..if not, its perfectly fine to skip the gift. We can always meet up for a drink...:)

Anyway, i got a nice little S3 cover for my phone..thanks fionis for the perfect thought all the way from Korea... and i bought a new Seiko Automatic 21 jewel watch at a great bargain...well it does look a little retro...but its definitely a classic!~
IMG_5929

No comments: