Friday, November 30, 2012

Gifts this year

Its really the peak of the peak this year at work...
Countless nights spend OTing and whatever remains was sleeping timing... This year although its busy, i got plenty of celebrations and gifts from friends. Well wishes etc...

Some of the best gifts i had
Cards...i love the well wishes written on each card...
IMG_5869

My Brady bag...hesitated for the longest period before i bought it. Its suppose to be my working bag...and a gift for myself.
IMG_5872

I had so many birthday cakes this year...thanks to all my friends...blowing out candles is never a chore...its one of the best representation of aging...haha
IMG_5850

Desmond treated us to a great dinner at Fengshui Inn on sunday...it was a family celebration!

Macarons from Xy...really nice of her...
IMG_5905

My actual day was spent with the 2 ladies and had a really full dinner plus dessert....i cant imagine how can they eat so much..haha

And the final celebration was with Esther, Jen and Joanne...its really belated for this celebration and i feel kinda bad as i just cant meet the timing due to my busy work...

DSCF0112

Well i also got some hongbaos from my colleagues and family members...and all these went to funding my Fuji XE1.

Sheryl got me a coach belt and Cavin bought me a pen..the gifts and thoughts really counts...and i treasure each and every single thing i received...its not common that you get celebrations after 30's..and its not usual that people remembered your birthday. Its not to be taken granted and i really do appreciate what they have done for me on this special day.

The good news is, with the ending of all these celebrations, my hectic work schedule finally came to a stop. Another milestone met!

Thanks everyone for making it memorable!

No comments: