Friday, October 12, 2012

Myanmar, Here i come!

Well an ending always mark a new beginning and like all my trips, its a culture to always do a pre trip entry.

So this round, im going to visit Myanmar. Its purely coincident that this trip was made happened one day after my ICT. We booked the air tickets 1 year ago during Air Asia promo fares. While i thought it would clash with my ICT, i was super lucky!

Well, it all started during my trip with Holly at Sapa where we talked about organising a trip to Myanmar by ourselves. And so it just happened.
Before i start whining about how bad the flight timing was, i think i should just move on and talk about other trips. Its a 7 Days 6 nights trip but if you calculate the amount of time we have in Myanmar, its basically just 5 days 6 nights...okay i still whined.

So this trip, we will be visiting the following places, Yangon, Bagan, Heho Inle Lake. Well given 2 days each place, we should be able to cover some of the highlights here. Well, at least we agree to go slow and at a relaxing pace for these places. Both of us are rather busy so we will only plan our visits along the way...with a Lonely planet!

Here's what im going to bring. All films and no DSLR!
Finally after so long, i have decided to do a trip with Films! Well thou i did it before in Penang...
Preparation for my Myanmar Trip

Preparation for my Myanmar Trip

Preparation for my Myanmar Trip

Cant believed that this setup would weigh me a 5kg bag! I hope i do well and bring back some nice pics!
So the next time that you will see my entry should be upon my returns from Myanmar!~
Ciaos!

No comments: