Friday, August 24, 2012

My Preference

I collected my 2nd identity card today and it marks the next phase of life as i reached 30.
Priorities and preference has since deter and my likings for products has slowly evolved as well...Porter was no longer attractive to me.

With more contacts of better products, the quality of the product is the main consideration for me. Branding is still important as the story behind each brand adds flavour and taste to the products. Its like my liking for Billingham bags and Brady bags are much more intense than LV, Gucci....the story behind making each bags and the history of the business seems rather more interesting compared to the modern days branded products. Its also the same for the history of Bronica...the camera and probably the great stories of Leica leitz.

With all these, my interest for better Craftmanships and better materials seems to be the deciding factor for the stuff im getting. And no doubt, England has some of the finest products to date...
Recently at Goods Poison road show booth, i was recommended this fine brand Simpson London thru Fei.

At a good price, i bought this wallet. Its Calf leather with carbon imprint...
Simpson London

Simpson London

Simpson London

No comments: