Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Step up...Finding the Compass

I had a breakfast session with my soon to be "ex boss" this morning. Both me and shuyu was wondering what the topic would be during the session...but it all came down to some sharing and counselling session. Not that we needed one but the impact of her leaving did cause some disturbance in us.

Come to think of it, this was our first breakfast with her throughout her 2 year stay here. We started talking about what we want to achieve in the next 5 years and slowly she guided us thru the topic of finding our own compass in life. Frankly, i have never sit down to think about this topic. Somehow or rather, i get too comfortable at my workplace. With progression, with exposure...i dont really drill my thoughts on what is the end result that i would like to achieve. Probably i need to focus on my goals and move towards it.

I really appreciate the effort and guidance that she is trying to share with me and seriously, she is a good mentor and a big mental supporter in my daily work.
Wishing her all the best in her next career.

No comments: