Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

It took me forever to start posting a new blog entry and it seems that only during this festive holiday, i finally had the luxury of posting one.
Work is hectic in the month of Jan and Feb. Let's hope all these hard work will be paid off in this coming new Year of Rabbit!

As usual, we had our reunion dinner at my 5th Uncle place. We are quite grateful that he offered his place for dinner and everything was prepared by his family.
IMG_4354

Unlike last year, the whole family was here! Aunt was back from New Zealand to celebrate this season with us.
IMG_4355

The Brothers and Sisters
IMG_4357

This "Yu Sheng" was prepared by my 5th Aunty
IMG_4362

And here we begin!
IMG_4368

IMG_4369

IMG_4375

And "Huat Ar"
IMG_4377b&w

Hopefully this year will be a prosperous year for everyone and i hope i can have a great career, wealth and health for me and my family & friends!

No comments: